Image between GridView rows
The GridView control is the successor to the DataGrid and extends it in a number of ways. In GridView control, you can place images between your gridview rows data. In the previous lesson you already saw how to place blank row between gridview rows.
In this article I have used Microsoft's Pubs database for sample data. You can download it free from the following link.
The program adding some functionality to GridView Control to display an image inside the blank row. The program select data from sales table in Pubs database. While retrieving, it grouped the data in stor_id wise for finding the row data change in the gridview. Here we place an image when a stor_id is change, so each new stor_id we make a blank row and place an image inside the row.
From the following program you can understand how to place an image between GridView rows.
C# Source Code
VB.Net Source Code
- ASP.NET Simple GridView
- Sorting , Paging and AutoGenerateColumns
- ASP.NET GridView Editing
- ASP.NET GridView Delete
- DropDownList in GridView
- Create Gridview at runtime
- Gridview - Add, Edit and delete
- Gridview export to Excel
- Gridview export to CSV
- GridView summary on Footer
- Subtotal row in Gridview
- SubTotal and GrandTotal in GridView
- Create Gridview without database
- GridView from Stored Procedure
- How to create Gridview Popup Form
- How to create a Blank row in gridview
- Nested GridView in ASP.NET
- Freeze Gridview Header row, Scroll in GridView
- Auto Generate Row Number in GridView
- How to select a row in gridview
- Checkbox in ASP.NET GridView Control